Availability: Capital Coast Resort & Spa
Standard Room (Inland View no balcony)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Suite, 1 Bedroom (Inland View)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Suite, 1 Bedroom, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Executive Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Sea View (Suite)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Suite, 3 Bedrooms, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Posh beach aparthotel with a full-service spa
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, our elite customers are invited to enjoy the free room upgrades and other benefits upon availability at check-in.See details
This Paphos aparthotel is located by the sea, nestled on the beach a short distance from Tombs of the Kings, Paphos Lighthouse, and Paphos Archaeological Park. Also nearby are Mitropolis of Paphos and Byzantine Museum.
At Capital Coast Resort & Spa, catch some rays at the beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or enjoy snorkeling.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Capital Coast Resort & Spa Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Capital Coast Resort & Spa features an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. The aparthotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the aparthotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities measuring 5382 square feet (500 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This beach aparthotel also offers a children's pool, a health club, and a spa tub. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Number of floors - 4
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Airport transportation
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Conference space size (feet) - 5382
- Free self parking
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Conference space size (meters) - 500
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Ski storage
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access ( £2.00 EUR /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( £2.00 EUR /24 hours surcharge )
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Hotel Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Snorkeling on site
Anemones Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
Capital Coast Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 2 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the aparthotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.