Book your room at Hotel Principe di Villafranca
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest (up to 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
4-star hotel in Palermo (Palermo Historical Center) near Teatro Massimo
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This hotel is located in Palermo (Palermo Historical Center), close to Teatro Politeama, Teatro Massimo, and Cuba. Also nearby are Regional Archaeological Museum and Zisa Castle and Museum of Islamic Art.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Principe di Villafranca features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Principe di Villafranca
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities measuring 1668 square feet (155 square meters) include conference space and meeting rooms. This Palermo hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in August 2010.
Hotel Principe di Villafranca is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Number of floors - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1998
- Conference space size (feet) - 1668
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 155
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 10 EUR /24 hours surcharge )
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Satellite TV service
- Complimentary toiletries
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast.
La Corte del Principe - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
The fine print for Hotel Principe di Villafranca
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Only service dogs are allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 11 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 12 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.