Hotel staff could not have been more friendly and eager to please. By the end of our visit everyone knew our daughter by name and went out of their way to be accommodating. The hotel organized each of our daily outings which were unique, fun, and eco-conscientious. The organic farm tour is a must! And the excellent food is a testament to their fresh organic ingredients. Ideal spot to get away from the hustle and bustle and appreciate the beauty of virgin Philippine mountains and beaches.
Traveller from Kentucky, USA
Against a backdrop of lofty mountains, lush rainforests, and the beautiful blue waters of Honda Bay, sits the Sheridan Beach …More
My family stayed there for 3days back in August 2014. It was a great experience staying in this hotel.
Negative - limited choices for breakfast especially for balikbayan like us who misses traditional Filipino Food. Also, when the guest count is less than 50, there is no buffet but only A la carte. But it's ok considering the other positive, it compensates.
Positive- very warm welcome from Kuya Arthur (hotel van driver) very much informative and made us feel safe staying in Palawan. On arrival in the hotel, we received another warm welcome from the frontdesk staff. The room's back door locked was faulty but mended almost immediately. They serve the best friedrice that's super tasty you would want for more. Foodwise, the serving is rather big portions if you are not big eater.Their chef is very good.
Overall, highly recommended and will definitely stay there again in future. Kudos to all the staff especially to Edwin (waiter) and kuya Arthur (driver). The hotel is rated 3 star but their service is 5 star. I must say that Palaweno's are very much disciplined and I salute them.
It is very rare that I will write bad reviews about hotels and resorts, because being a traveler for years I understand that every country and culture is different. I go off of reviews usually when booking hotels so I felt I had a duty to write this review.
1. The resort is very secluded and has an amazing view
2. Our bathroom flooded when we took a shower right after we checked in after a 6 hour van ride
2 management tried to say that the shower drains while they walked in a flooded floor of a bathroom. There were no apologies, more of an attitude
3. After an hour and half they gave us a new room.
4. The hot water didn't work for long
5. There was NO trash can, blow dryer, chair in room, phone, washcloths, wifi, mirror, blanket, fridge, safe, complimentary water or clock provided
6. If you need something, you have to walk to lobby every time
7. Wifi works in lobby but only 5 people can be connected at a time
8. Only thin sheet on bed, no blanket. Nothing inside the room except a bed and 2 side tables. Nothing on walls.
9. It looks and feels like jail
10. Walking to lobby at night is dark, no lights on the way at all. Safe is at front desk only. They don't speak much English. There are no snacks or drinks sold anywhere on property. There's a bar but no alcohol.
11. The hotel is under renovations. Seems like it's not complete and definitely not 3 stars nor is it a hotel. It's a rip off
12. Manager was lying about promised refund after checking out after a night
*For these packages, package savings is at least equal to the cost of the flight or hotel if booked separately. Note: For packages including flights, you will be charged by the airline for the flight, but your savings on the package will equal the cost of the flight.
Payments accepted on expedia.co.uk include American Express, Diner's Club International, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron and PayPal.
Flight-inclusive holiday packages and Flight-Plus arrangements created on Expedia.co.uk are financially protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (under Expedia, Inc.'s ATOL number 5788). But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then your booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our general terms and conditions for further details on ATOL or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
For the sale of travel insurance Expedia Inc. is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited trading as Allianz Global Assistance which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited's FCA registration number is 311909. FCA authorisation can be checked at the Financial Services register at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/
Expedia, Inc., is not responsible for content on external Web sites.