Please enter your travel dates.
Historic hotel with a restaurant, in Oyer (Hafjell)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This historic hotel is located in Oyer (Hafjell), close to Hafjell Alpine Center. Regional attractions also include Lysgardsbakken Stadion and Lillehammer Kunstmuseum.
In addition to a restaurant, Nermo Hotell features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and an Internet point.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room.
Event facilities include exhibit space and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Internet point
- One meeting/conference room
- Free outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 200
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Breakfast is available for a surcharge between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 6:00 PM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Cleaning fee: NOK 850 per stay, varies per unit size
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: NOK 95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.