Book your room at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel by Marriott
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Club Room, 1 King or 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Orlando resort with an outdoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated near the airport, in Orlando, this resort is close to Orlando Watersports Complex. Area attractions also include Florida Mall and Ventura Country Club.
In addition to a restaurant, Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel by Marriott features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel by Marriott
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel by Marriott provides a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 20000 square feet (1800 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly resort also offers concierge services, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel by Marriott is a smoke-free property.
- Number of meeting rooms - 21
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 9
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 297
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 20000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1800
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( £9.95 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( £9.95 USD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel by Marriott has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel by Marriott
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 16.00 per day
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.