Availability: Scandic Örebro Väst
Family-friendly Orebro hotel with an indoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This family-friendly hotel is located in Orebro, close to Conventum, Gustavsvik, and Kopmangatan Shopping Street. Also nearby are Eurostop Shopping Center and St. Nicholas Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Scandic Örebro Väst features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Scandic Örebro Väst Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Scandic Örebro Väst provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 5875 square feet (546 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and room service (during limited hours). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 204
- Number of floors - 5
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 5875
- Conference space size (meters) - 546
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Scandic Örebro Väst Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: SEK 100 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.