Book your room at Fullerton Marriott at California State University
Standard Room (Guest)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Concierge Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Hotel in Fullerton (Fullerton - North Orange County) near California State University Fullerton
This hotel is located in Fullerton (Fullerton - North Orange County), near the airport, Hope International University, California State University Fullerton, and Western State University College of Law. Local attractions also include Fullerton College and Fullerton Arboretum.
In addition to a restaurant, Fullerton Marriott at California State University features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fullerton Marriott at California State University
In addition to an outdoor pool, Fullerton Marriott at California State University provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 5,730 square feet (532 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Fullerton Marriott at California State University is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 6
- Business center
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 224
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 5,730
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 532
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1989
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Hapenny Pub - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- .06 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Breakfast fee: USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 5 per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).