Availability: Sandman Hotel Penticton
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Studio Suite, 1 Queen Bed, KitchenMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Penticton eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to South Okanagan Events Centre, LocoLanding Adventure Park, and S.S. Sicamous Inland Marine Museum. Also nearby are Penticton and Wine Country Visitor Center and Peach.
In addition to a restaurant, Sandman Hotel Penticton features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sandman Hotel Penticton Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Sandman Hotel Penticton provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. 8 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 144
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Wedding services
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
Dennys - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours.
Bar One Urban Lounge - This pub serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
Sandman Hotel Penticton Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.