Availability: Ramada Penticton Hotel and Suites
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Suite, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 4 children)
Suite, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 4 children)
Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Family-friendly Penticton hotel with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Situated near the beach in Penticton, this eco-friendly hotel is close to South Okanagan Events Centre, LocoLanding Adventure Park, and S.S. Sicamous Inland Marine Museum. Also nearby are Okanagan Beach and Penticton and Wine Country Visitor Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Ramada Penticton Hotel and Suites features a spa tub. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ramada Penticton Hotel and Suites Amenities
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Ramada Penticton Hotel and Suites provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. Event facilities measuring 8600 square feet (774 square meters) include a conference center. This family-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, an arcade/game room, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Computer station
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 8600
- Conference space size (meters) - 774
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Poolside bar
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
Kettle Valley Station Pub - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
Ramada Penticton Hotel and Suites Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.