Availability: Holiday Inn Express Kelowna Conference Centre
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, TowerMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, TowerMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Family-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Kelowna (Kelowna)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This family-friendly hotel is located in Kelowna (Kelowna), close to Mission Creek Regional Park, Orchard Park Mall, and Capri Mall. Local attractions also include Harvest Golf Club and Mission Creek Golf Club.
Recreational amenities at Holiday Inn Express Kelowna Conference Centre include a waterslide and an indoor pool. Other amenities include ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Express Kelowna Conference Centre Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Holiday Inn Express Kelowna Conference Centre provides a waterslide, a spa tub, and a fitness center. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This hotel offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Event facilities measuring 4500 square feet (405 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, ski storage, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Computer station
- Conference space size (meters) - 405
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space size (feet) - 4500
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 190
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Ski storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Ski passes available
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide and a fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Game viewing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Holiday Inn Express Kelowna Conference Centre Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 22.67, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- A pet fee will be charged per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: CAD 20 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Alcohol is not served at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.