Book your room at Holiday Inn Derby Nottingham M1 J25
One Double and One Sofa Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
One Double Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive, One Double and One Sofa Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, 1 Single Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Nottingham hotel with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in Nottingham, this hotel is in the same area as Elvaston Castle, University of Nottingham, and Nottingham Trent University. Area attractions also include Queen's Medical Centre and Wyvern Business Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Derby Nottingham M1 J25 features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include 24-hour room service and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include conference space and meeting rooms. This Nottingham hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (24 hours)
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 GBP per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 GBP per 24-hour period )
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Bathtub only
- Pay movies
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Holiday Inn Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The fine print for Holiday Inn Derby Nottingham M1 J25
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu