Availability: Hyatt Dulles
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Business Plan, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, 1 King Bed (Pure-Hypoallergenic Guestroom)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Business Plan, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Business-friendly Herndon property with an indoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Across from Dulles
Located near Dulles International Airport and the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum, this all-suite hotel stands close to wineries and Civil War battlefields. Arlington Cemetery is 19.7 miles from the hotel.
Splash pool, spa tub
An indoor splash pool and spa tub overlook a landscaped patio surrounding a gazebo. In the Hyatt's atrium lobby, a large fishpond is surrounded by lush foliage.
All 316 spacious suites have sitting areas with sofa beds, full-size desks, and complimentary wireless Internet access. 37-inch flat screen TVs come with premium channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Dulles Amenities
The Hyatt Dulles is equipped with a secluded outdoor patio and gazebo. The hotel's 24-hour fitness center includes free weights, weight machines, 4 exercise bikes, 3 stair machines, and treadmills. Nearby is the indoor splash pool and spa tub, both of which overlook the patio. The hotel's Elements restaurant serves American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A hot and cold breakfast buffet is served from 6:30-11 AM daily, and coffee is available in the lobby. Room service is available during limited hours.
The hotel operates a complimentary, half-hourly scheduled shuttle from Washington Dulles International Airport between 4:15 AM and 12:30 AM daily. Self-parking is free during your stay. A 24-hour business center includes computers, printers, copiers, and complimentary high-speed Internet access. Complimentary wireless Internet access is also available in the restaurant and lobby bar. The hotel also offers 29,000 square feet of meeting space which can accommodate a wedding or a conference.
- Conference space size (feet) - 29000
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 13
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space size (meters) - 2610
- Indoor pool
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 316
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1989
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Free self parking
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Elements - This restaurant serves American cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Golfers have a choice of 5 courses within 10 miles (16 kilometers). The closest is Reston National, an 18-hole course 5 miles (8 kilometers) east. Woody's Golf Range, 8 miles (13 kilometers) away, has a driving range, miniature golf course, and basketball court.
The indoor heated lap pool is open all year and has a lifeguard on duty. Hours are Friday from 4 PM to 9 PM, Saturday and Sunday from 9 AM to 9 PM. The pool is closed Monday-Thursday.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near this Washington, DC-area hotel; fees may apply.
Summer hours for the pool are Monday-Friday from 4 PM to 10 PM, and Saturday and Sunday from 9 AM to 10 PM.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Hyatt Dulles Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Park and Away Offer
Book a stay in Park N Fly rate plan and receive the following:
- Complimentary airport parking for up to 7 days
Rise and Shine
Book a stay in a Rise and Shine rate category now - August 31, 2014, for travel February 3 - August 31, 2014 and receive the following:
- Continental breakfast for 2 daily
- Free self parking for 1 vehicle during stay