Availability: Hilton Garden Inn Arlington
Two QueensMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior Suite, One King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Two queen beds largerMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Hotel with free shuttle near Arlington Courthouse
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Metro: 1 block
Set across the street from Arlington County Courthouse, this eight-story hotel is one block from the Metro and two miles from Arlington National Cemetery and Georgetown.
Free shuttle within 2 miles
Hilton Garden Inn Arlington offers a complimentary local shuttle within a 2-mile radius, complimentary Starbucks coffee in the lobby, a fitness center, a casual grill, and complimentary wifi.
Guestrooms at this Arlington hotel have microwaves and refrigerators, pay movies, coffeemakers, and complimentary high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Amenities
Navigating Arlington's complex street system is easy with the help of the Hilton Garden Inn's complimentary shuttle, which goes anywhere within 2 miles (3.2 kilometers). A metro station lies only 1 block away. Closer to home, guests can exercise in the fitness center, dine alfresco on the landscaped deck, use the complimentary wireless Internet access, or relax on a sofa in front of the lobby's fireplace with a complimentary cup of Starbucks Coffee®. Meeting facilities measuring 3,135 square feet (282 square meters) are on site.
- Smoke-free property
- Number of floors - 8
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 193
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Conference space size (feet) - 3135
- Conference space size (meters) - 282
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Garden Grille and Bar - Located off the lobby, the restaurant serves breakfast and dinner in the small dining room or on the patio under an awning. During the evening, guests can relax with a drink at the restaurant bar. Complimentary Starbucks coffee is available throughout the day.
Hilton Garden Inn Arlington offers a fitness center with weights, treadmills, an exercise bike, and stair machine.
The nearest golf course is five miles across the Potomac in Washington at Hains Point, which has 18 holes, a driving range, and miniature course overlooking the river.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 18.00 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.