Book your room at Blue Rainbow Aparthotel Manchester High Street
Executive 2 Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard 2 Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Premium 2 Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Premium 1 Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
5-star luxury apartment in Manchester (Northern Quarter) near Arndale Centre
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This luxury apartment is located in the heart of Manchester, walking distance from Arndale Centre, Affleck's Palace, and Urbis. Also nearby are Manchester Cathedral and Manchester Evening News Arena.
Amenities at Blue Rainbow Aparthotel Manchester High Street include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and a 24-hour front desk.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, microwaves, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Blue Rainbow Aparthotel Manchester High Street features a 24-hour fitness center and an elevator (lift). High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 5
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (10 GBP per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10
- Deposit: GBP 100 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night