Availability: Club Belambra Pineto
Please enter your travel dates.
Waterfront residence with an outdoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Within easy reach of Etang de Biguglia, this Borgo residence is nestled on the beach. Area attractions also include La Marana Beach and Golf Club Borgo.
Spend the day playing on the beach then return to dine at one of Club Belambra Pineto's 2 restaurants.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators; rooms also include microwaves and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Club Belambra Pineto Amenities
Club Belambra Pineto features outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the residence's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This beach residence also offers a children's club, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Club Belambra Pineto is a smoke-free property.
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 299
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tennis on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Free self parking
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the residence include outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
- Tennis on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Club Belambra Pineto Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 8 PM.
Reception is open 9 AM – noon and 5 PM – 7 PM on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays; 8 AM – noon and 4 PM – 8 PM on Saturdays; and 9 AM - noon on Sundays. Reception is closed on Wednesdays.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Deposit: EUR 250 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 50.0 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 15 per stay