Availability: Park Inn by Radisson Northampton
Standard Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Business Friendly RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room SingleMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Northampton with an indoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Market Square, All Saints Church, and Northampton Guildhall. Also nearby are Northampton Museum and Art Gallery and Franklin's Gardens.
In addition to a restaurant, Park Inn by Radisson Northampton features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Park Inn by Radisson Northampton Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Park Inn by Radisson Northampton provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. 11 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a steam room, spa services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Park Inn by Radisson Northampton is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (24 hours)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Number of floors - 6
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Climate control
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
RBG Bar and Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Park Inn by Radisson Northampton Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.