Book your room at Northampton West M1, Jct 16
Room, Accessible, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room, 1 Double Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hotel with a restaurant, in Northampton (Flore)
This hotel is located in Northampton (Flore), where area attractions include Althorp House, Sixfields Stadium, and Daventry Country Park. Area attractions also include Franklin's Gardens.
In addition to a restaurant, Northampton West M1, Jct 16 features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Northampton West M1, Jct 16
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 3-star property.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measure 3,457.96 square feet (321 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 321
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Conference space size (feet) - 3,457.96
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (4.95 GBP per 24 hours surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (4.95 GBP per 24 hours surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Northampton West M1, Jct 16 has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 4.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 4.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 10 per stay)
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu