Availability: Mercure York Fairfield Manor Hotel
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior Suite, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant in York (Skelton)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly hotel is located in York (Skelton), close to Web Adventure Park, York Minster, and York National Railway Museum. Local attractions also include York Minster and Homestead Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure York Fairfield Manor Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure York Fairfield Manor Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 4-star property.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 9 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Mercure York Fairfield Manor Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Mercure York Fairfield Manor Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.