Book your room at Le Grand Bois - La Résidence
Cottage, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Cottage, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Cottage, 3 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 7 children, 6 infants)
Family-friendly Gimouille apartment with an outdoor pool
This family-friendly apartment is located on a lake, where area attractions include Tour Goguin, Porte de Croux, and Nevers Cathedral. Area attractions also include Palais Ducal and Convent of St. Gildard.
At Le Grand Bois - La Résidence, recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court and an indoor pool. The apartment also features a bar/lounge and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
In addition to kitchens and sofa beds, guestrooms feature separate bedrooms along with day beds and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
Le Grand Bois - La Résidence
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Le Grand Bois - La Résidence provides an outdoor tennis court and a sauna. The apartment offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary.
This family-friendly apartment also offers a children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis court
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 66
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 4 EUR ) , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Furnished lanai
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Flat-panel TV
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Separate bedroom
- Day bed
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Ziplining on site
The fine print for Le Grand Bois - La Résidence
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 7 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Debit cards only
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 30 per stay, varies per unit size
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 4 (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per house (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20
- Late check-out fee: EUR 40
- Deposit: EUR 400 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 30 per week, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 4 per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.