Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Residence Heliotel Marine
Studio for 4Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
1 Bedroom Apartment for up to 5 peopleMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 2 infants)
1 Bedroom Apartment for up to 6 PeopleMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 4 infants)
Family-friendly Saint-Laurent-du-Var residence with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this residence is close to Saint Laurent Port, Chateau Grimaldi, and L'Entree du Port Beach. Also nearby are CAP 3000 Shopping Center and L'Esplanade-des-Goelands Beach.
At Pierre & Vacances Residence Heliotel Marine, recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. The residence also features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances Residence Heliotel Marine
In addition to an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Pierre & Vacances Residence Heliotel Marine provides outdoor tennis courts and a children's pool. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This family-friendly residence also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Total number of rooms - 111
- Laundry facilities
- Tennis on site
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 EUR per day )
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Bathtub only
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Tennis on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Playground on site
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are Sunday to Friday from 8 AM to noon and 2 PM to 7 PM; Saturday hours are 8 AM to 8 PM. For more details on check-in times, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week