Book your room at Le Saint Paul
5-star luxury hotel in Saint-Paul-de-Vence with a restaurant
Situated in the historical district, this luxury hotel is close to Musee de Saint-Paul, Chateau Grimaldi, and Fondation Maeght. Local attractions also include Vence Cathedral and Porte du Peyra.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Saint Paul features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a porter/bellhop.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Saint Paul
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and a meeting room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers a library, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Restaurant Le Saint Paul - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 3-12 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 22 and EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.00 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.
Sweet Stay at Le Saint Paul
Book a stay in any room or rate plan and receive the following complimentary amenities:
- Welcome drink and sweet treat on arrival
- Special amenity in room
- Afternoon tea with sweet treat