Book your room at Forty 1 North
4.5-star luxury hotel near International Tennis Hall of Fame and Museum
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in the heart of Newport, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of St. Mary's Catholic Church, International Tennis Hall of Fame and Museum, and Touro Synagogue. The Breakers and Beechwood Mansion are also within 2 mi (3 km).
2 restaurants, a marina, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, 24-hour room service, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 28 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and Tempur-Pedic beds. Guests can enjoy fireplaces, and other standard amenities include iPod docks, sitting areas, and 24-hour room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Forty 1 North features a marina. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4.5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 16500 square feet (1533 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Forty 1 North is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2010
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 16500
- Conference space size (meters) - 1533
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Marina on site
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free local calls
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Grill - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Motor boating on site
- Sailing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 35
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Valet parking fee: USD 27 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 30 per night
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).