Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- 1 double
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Twin Bed
Gateshead hotel with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in Gateshead, this hotel is close to Sage Gateshead, Quayside, and Tyne Bridge. Also nearby are Gateshead Millennium Bridge and BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art.
In addition to a restaurant, Swallow Newcastle Gateshead features wireless Internet access (surcharge). Other amenities include free parking and conference/meeting rooms.
All guestrooms include hair dryers, private bathrooms, and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This Gateshead hotel also offers secure parking, room service (during limited hours), and an elevator (lift). Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Secure parking
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 103
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (limited hours)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Secure parking
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Swallow Newcastle Gateshead has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 9.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 4.50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.