Book your room at Kensington House Aparthotel
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
4-star apartment with free self parking in Newcastle-upon-Tyne (Jesmond)
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This apartment is located in Newcastle-upon-Tyne (Jesmond), close to Newcastle-upon-Tyne Civic Centre, Quayside, and Grey's Monument. Also nearby are St. James' Park and Castle Keep.
Kensington House Aparthotel provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), limo/town car service, dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Kensington House Aparthotel features laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and limo/town car service. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Kensington House Aparthotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 4
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (5.00 GBP per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (5.00 GBP per 24 hours surcharge)
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The fine print for Kensington House Aparthotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 35.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 35.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25 per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.