Book your room at Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelContemporary hotel in Manhattan's hip Tribeca neighborhood
Collect 200 extra points
Just enter your Nectar card number when you book and you’ll receive 400 points credited to your account 30 days after you return from your trip.
Short walk to SoHo
Situated in Lower Manhattan's Tribeca neighborhood, this Sheraton is within a short walk of SoHo shops and nightlife, Chinatown, and Little Italy. The Tribeca Film Festival is presented each spring.
Both the business center and the modern fitness center are open 24 hours a day. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in common areas and the hotel features a restaurant, lounge, and café.
Signature Sheraton beds
Guestrooms offer the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bed with fine linens, down pillows, and comforters. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- Total number of rooms - 369
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 22
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 135
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (feet) - 1450
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (9.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (9.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free weekday newspaper
- DVD player
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Down comforter
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Onsite restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Dutch Lounge - Dinner is served at this restaurant, which also offers a full bar.
Room Service - Available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: USD 5.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 150.00
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.