Book your room at Omni Berkshire Place
Premier Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Berkshire Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Premier Suite, 1 King Bed (Madison)Max Occupancy: 4 guests
Glamorous residence in New York City's Midtown
Omni Berkshire Place is at the center of midtown Manhattan, steps from Fifth Avenue and many of the city's finest shops and restaurants. Central Park is a 5-minute walk, and Fifth Avenue-53rd Street Subway Station is only 2 minutes away, putting the rest of New York within easy reach.
A cathedral-view workout
The hotel's 24-hour fitness center overlooks St. Patrick's Cathedral, so guests can enjoy superb views while they work out, before retiring to the adjoining sundeck. Expert staff mix a range of signature cocktails and serve up specialist dishes at the intimate Fireside Restaurant and Bar.
Chic design, free WiFi
Guestrooms blend classical design flourishes with high-tech modern touches, from English sycamore furnishings to flat-screen TVs and free WiFi. Guests can settle in to their own private New York residence and order something from Fireside's 24-hour room service menu.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Omni Berkshire Place
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Omni Berkshire Place is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Conference center
- Computer station
- 24-hour business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 396
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 21
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 650
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Year Built 1926
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- iPod docking station
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Fireside - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Rollaway/extra beds are not permitted in Deluxe rooms.
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 150.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- Omni Berkshire Place is listed in the 2010 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.