Book your room at Omni Berkshire Place
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Glamorous residence in New York City's Midtown
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Omni Berkshire Place is at the center of midtown Manhattan, steps from Fifth Avenue and many of the city's finest shops and restaurants. Central Park is a 5-minute walk, and Fifth Avenue-53rd Street Subway Station is only 2 minutes away, putting the rest of New York within easy reach.
A cathedral-view workout
The hotel's 24-hour fitness center overlooks St. Patrick's Cathedral, so guests can enjoy superb views while they work out, before retiring to the adjoining sundeck. Expert staff mix a range of signature cocktails and serve up specialist dishes at the intimate Fireside Restaurant and Bar.
Chic design, free WiFi
Guestrooms blend classical design flourishes with high-tech modern touches, from English sycamore furnishings to flat-screen TVs and free WiFi. Guests can settle in to their own private New York residence and order something from Fireside's 24-hour room service menu.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Omni Berkshire Place is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Computer station
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 396
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 21
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 650
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1926
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- iPod docking station
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Fireside - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Omni Berkshire Place
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Rollaway/extra beds are not permitted in Deluxe rooms.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 40 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 50 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 150.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- Omni Berkshire Place is listed in the 2010 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.