Please enter your travel dates.
Suite One Queen and One Sofa Bed Accessible
- 1 queen and 1 sofa bed
Standard Suite One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Premium Suite One King and One Sofa Bed
Suite One Queen Bed Non-Smoking
- 1 queen
The only-all suite hotel on Broadway in the heart of Times Square and New York City's Theater District.
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Times Square is the only all-suite hotel on Broadway in the heart of Times Square, steps from Broadway theaters, TKTS discount theater ticket booth, Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, Hard Rock Cafe and much more.
A TKTS booth offering discount theater tickets is directly across from the DoubleTree. Dozens of Broadway theaters are within a 5 block radius and New York City's best shopping, restaurants (including the famous Restaurant Row), and sightseeing are all within walking distance.
Suites feature Doubletree's Sweet Dreams® beds. Separate living rooms have flat-screen TVs, sofa beds, compact refrigerators, and microwaves. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Requested changes: The hotel has 460 two-room suites each with living room and sofa bed, bedroom and bathroom. In-suite amenities include two flat-screen TV's, refrigerator, microwave, and large work desk with ergonomic chair. Sweet Dreams by Doubletree bedding is also featured.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This 43-story New York hotel offers the convenience of suites combined with a central location in Midtown's Times Square, near the Times Square TKTS booth.
The on-site restaurant is open daily for all meals. The lounge features a skylit ceiling and a mural depicting Broadway headliners. Coffee, espresso, snacks, and smoothies are available in the lobby from early morning to late night.
A self-service business center offers three computers with high-speed Internet access, a copier, a printer, and a fax machine (surcharges for all services). Guests can connect their laptop computers to the printer from their suites (surcharge). A kiosk in the lobby allows guests to print boarding passes before arriving at the airport.
The Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge desk
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking garage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 460
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Medical assistance available
- Tour assistance
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 45
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Local Expert Concierge
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool table
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
Gingers - Pays tribute to the “The Roaring Twenties”. Decorated in exotic Asian accents. Located on the fifth floor. Open for breakfast, lunch as well as pre- and post-theatre dinner. Serves an extensive menu with signature dishes and a la carte specialties.
Ad Lib - Located in the main lobby on the third floor. Serves beverages and light fare pre and post-theatre. Open daily.
Morning Coffee Kiosk - In the lobby, this kiosk offers guests hot coffee and their choice of breakfast foods.
Guests of this New York City hotel have complimentary use of the fitness center on site and also receive a discount at a health club 4 blocks away.
Central Park, 12 blocks north, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's famed skating rink, 2 blocks away, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either at the Doubletree Guest Suites or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 40 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
NYC Sightseeing Promotion
Book a stay in a NYC Sightseeing Package rate category, and receive the following:
- USD5 discount on a Circle Line 3-hour tour, 2-hour tour (Harbor Lights), or 75-minute sightseeing cruise
- USD30 discount on a World Yacht Dinner Cruise
- USD5 discount on a City Sights Double Decker bus tour
NYC Parking or Breakfast Promotion
Book a stay in the "NYC Parking or Breakfast" rate category and receive 1 of the following:
- Complimentary overnight parking for 1 car during stay
- OR a full American breakfast for maximum 2 adults and 2 children per room in the hotel's restaurant
Must book the "NYC Parking or Breakfast" rate category to qualify. No in/out privileges for complimentary parking. Benefit is provided per night per stay. No cash value for unused portion of offer. Not combinable with other promotions. Not applicable to already confirmed reservations or for group bookings. Offer may not include gratuities or taxes. Valid anytime, subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply.