Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Twin Beds
Traditional Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
- Three Twin Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Traditional Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Nazca hotel with an outdoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Plaza de Armas, Antonini Archaeological Museum, and Cantayoc Aqueduct.
Casa Andina Classic - Nasca provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a porter/bellhop, laundry facilities, and a business center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. A complimentary breakfast is offered. This Nazca hotel also offers an outdoor pool, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Casa Andina Classic - Nasca is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 3
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Currency exchange
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Ecotours nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Additional Details
One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.