Please enter your travel dates.
Luxury Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Sea View
Duplex, 2 Bedrooms, Sea View
Grand Suite, Jetted Tub, Sea View
Hotel in Natal's Praia de Barreira d'Agua neighborhood with an outdoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
On Ponta Negra Beach
Situated in Natal's Ponta Negra beach. Nearby attractions include Rio Grande do Norte Federal University and Machadao Stadium.
In addition to a restaurant, Aquaria Natal Hotel features an outdoor pool and a hair salon.
Flat-panel televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature jetted bathtubs and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Newly constructed in 2011, the 5-story Aquaria Natal Hotel features an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a full-service restaurant, spa services, a salon, garden and table tennis room. On-site spa services include beauty, body, and facial treatments, as well as manicures, pedicures, and massage. Surfing, boogie boarding and banana boat rides can be found at nearby beaches. After a day of fun in the sun, guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Hotel staff will be happy to provide assistance with tours. Onsite parking and wireless Internet access are complimentary. Audio-visual equipment is available. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby. Babysitting/child care services are available for a fee. Disabled-accessible facilities and rooms are available. Full board rates are available.
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult in some recreational facilities.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Number of floors - 5
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Hair salon
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Pool table
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Year Built 2011
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 120
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 11
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swim-up bar
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Furnished balcony
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate living room
- Air conditioning
Aquaria Natal Hotel's beachfront Aquarius restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, daily. This comfortable dining venue features beautiful ocean views and includes a swim-up bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Banana boat nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 6 PM are asked to contact the hotel in advance to avoid cancellation. Contact information can be found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: BRL 100
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: BRL 50 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: BRL 300
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: BRL 150 (from 6 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: BRL 350 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 80 per night
- Additional Details
Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.