Book your room at InterContinental Nairobi
Superior Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Intercontinental, Club RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Club Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
5-star luxury hotel in Nairobi with a casino
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Kenyatta Mausoleum, National Assembly Building, and Teleposta Towers. Also nearby are Uhuru Park and Parliament Building.
In addition to a restaurant, InterContinental Nairobi features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a casino and a poolside bar.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, InterContinental Nairobi provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. This luxury hotel also offers a casino, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
InterContinental Nairobi has designated areas for smoking.
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 380
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Outdoor pool
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 1968
- 24-hour business center
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (2200 KES per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (2200 KES per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (2200 KES per 24 hours surcharge), Wired high-speed internet (2200 KES per 24 hours surcharge)
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free bottled water
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
InterContinental Nairobi has a restaurant on site.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Breakfast fee: KES 2225 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: KES 2200 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): KES 2200 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: KES 2200 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: KES 2200 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: KES 18,000
- Deposit: KES 4450 per night
- Breakage deposit: KES 17800 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.