Book your room at Shiga Park Hotel
Hotel with a sauna, in Yamanouchi (Shiga Kogen)
This hotel is located in Yamanouchi (Shiga Kogen), close to Shiga Kogen Ski Area and Jigokudani Monkey Park. Area attractions also include Joshinetsu Kogen National Park and Mt Yokote.
In addition to a coffee shop/café, Shiga Park Hotel provides ski storage, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
In addition to refrigerators and safes, guestrooms feature detached private bathrooms along with phones and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. 6 meeting rooms are available. This Yamanouchi hotel also offers a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Shiga Park Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 88
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge) buffet
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
In your room
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Down comforter
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Komakusa - Onsite café.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
The fine print for Shiga Park Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Spa fee: JPY 150 per night
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1600 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Late check-out fee: JPY 5000
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.