Book your room at Grand Hyatt Muscat
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Delightful beach hotel with a sauna
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Within easy reach of Royal Opera House Muscat and Qurum Beach, this Muscat hotel is located in the city center and set on the beach. Area attractions also include Sultan Qaboos Sports Complex and Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque.
Guests of this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a health club and a steam room.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include minibars and bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Grand Hyatt Muscat provides a health club and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, a meeting room, and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a children's pool, a nightclub, and a steam room. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 280
- Hair salon
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 6
- Tennis on site
- Shopping on site
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Outdoor pool
- Arcade/game room
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Swim-up bar
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 4 OMR per day )
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
Eat and drink
Grand Hyatt Muscat has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Playground on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Grand Hyatt Muscat
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: OMR 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: OMR 4 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: OMR 4 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: OMR 20 per vehicle (one way)