Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Sea View
- 1 king
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, Sea View
- 1 king
Luxury Room, 2 Single Beds, Sea View
- 2 single
Taj Club, Room, 1 King Bed, Sea View
- 1 king
- One-way airport transfer
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Daily Continental breakfast at the Taj Club Lounge
- Complimentary use of the Club Meeting Room for two hours (subject to availability)
- Hot and soft beverages throughout the day at the Taj Club Lounge
- Daily evening cocktails at the Taj Club Lounge featuring a selection of petit fours and hors d’oerves
- Access to a fully equipped fitness center with steam room, sauna, and Jacuzzi
- 24-hour valet service
- Early arrival (11 AM) and late departure (6 PM), subject to availability
- In-room electronic safe
- Personalized Taj Club guest stationery
- Choice of newspapers and magazines
- Exclusive check-in and check-out facility (Club Floor check-out facility is extended to guests settling their accounts via credit card only)
Full business facilities by the airport
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Close to airport
Located 200 metres from the Arabian seafront in Mumbai's popular suburban Bandra district, this modern hotel is situated within 12 km (7.5 miles) of both the international and domestic airports.
Full business facilities
Business facilities include a 24-hour business centre, five small meeting rooms, and four large meeting rooms; recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, full-service health club, and spa treatment rooms.
Wireless Internet access
The 493 guestrooms are situated around the L-shaped hotel to offer panoramic views across the Arabian Sea. All are decorated in a contemporary style with marble bathrooms, and have wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Recreational facilities are available on the second floor of the hotel and include a 24-hour fitness centre with cardiovascular equipment and weights, and an on-site instructor. Adjacent is the The Spa health club offering a separate male and female sauna, aromatherapy steam rooms, manicure and pedicure, and a range of pampering massages and body scrubs. (Advanced reservation is required for massages and spa treatments). Other amenities include a hair and beauty salon, 24-hour laundry service, a gift shop, and a Louis Vuitton store cabinet (orders are shipped in from a store in neighbouring Taj hotel). Onsite dining options include 4 restaurants.
Complimentary, secure valet parking is available in the basement of the hotel and is available for guest and business visitor use. An airport shuttle (surcharge) is also available upon request.
Business facilities include a 24-hour business centre, eleven small and large meeting rooms, a pre-function area, 475 square meters (5,109 square feet) meeting facilities, computer station, technology support staff, and a poolside lawn with separate entrance that fits 1,500 people. Click the link below for more details.
Business centre: Open 24 hours daily, the business centre houses five small meeting rooms and offers secretarial services, individual workstations, and video conferencing and Webcast facilities; laptop and cell phone rental is also available and secretarial and translation services can be provided on request.
Internet access: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby area and in the Taj Club lounge (access available to Taj Club Room guests only). Wireless Internet is also available in the business centre and conference/banquet floor (surcharge).
Conference/function rooms: On the lower level are four large meeting rooms seating 20 to 200 people. Equipped with audiovisual equipment including microphones and demonstration boards, the rooms can be arranged in different seating styles including U-shaped, rectangle, theatre style, and classroom. All meeting rooms have wireless Internet points, and access to pre-function areas. Elaborately decorated in dark heavy wood with red and cream furnishings, the ballroom has a ceiling height of 16 feet. At 640 square metres (6,890 square feet), it also has a separate pre-function area and outdoor entrance, and opens up onto the poolside area with green lawns and an undisturbed view of the sea.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 493
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 14
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Free valet parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 5109
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Pool sun loungers
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 54993
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 1999
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Masala Bay - Indian cuisine, both traditional and modern, is served in a colourful contemporary surroundings attached to a separate lounge area. The interactive kitchen adds a theatrical touch and allows guests to converse with chefs while dishes are being prepared. A private dining room is also available (surcharge).
Ming Yang - Serving authentic Sichuan cuisine and a selection of fine wines in a minimalist-style setting with dark wood and Oriental prints, the split-level layout of Ming Yang allows for panoramic views of the Arabian Sea and the Portuguese Fort, and includes secluded bays for semi-private dining.
Vista - 24-hour coffee shop, serving an international selection of à la carte and buffet dishes for breakfast, in a bright setting.
Atrium Lounge - Restaurant
The glass-walled fitness centre is open for 24 hours and houses cardiovascular equipment, including treadmills, bicycles, stepping machines, and rowing machines in the right side of the centre. The left side incorporates strength training machines, free weights, a punch bag, and a multigym. Outside the fitness centre is a 20-metre outdoor pool, which ranges from 1 to 1.5 metres (4 to 5 feet) in depth and is decorated with an ornate rock fountain at the shallow end of the pool. A lifeguard is in attendance during open hours and a small poolside bar, Tropics, serves refreshments during the day.
The Spa health club features body and facial treatments, body scrubs, body wraps, manicure and pedicure, massages. (Advanced reservation is required for massages and spa treatments).
Yoga and dance classes can be arranged by the fitness centre with advance notice, and there is a running track directly outside the hotel. Golf sessions can be arranged with advance notice at the Golf Club in Gurgaon, 13 km from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
The Spa is part of the health club and houses three treatment rooms for massages and scrubs: three for men and two for women, as well as separate sauna and steam rooms.. Massages available include aromatherapy, reflexology, and traditional Swedish. Exfoliating scrub treatments available include seasalt, apple seed, and lavender.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; Permanent Account Number (PAN) cards will not be accepted due to national regulations. Guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Indian citizens must show a PAN card at check-out for cash transactions exceeding INR 25000.
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: INR 1125 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 600 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 600 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2548 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.