Availability: Bongani Mountain Lodge
Kruger National Park lodge with 2 outdoor swimming pools
Collect 200 points.*
This lodge is in Kruger National Park.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, Bongani Mountain Lodge features a restaurant, a full-service spa, and a poolside bar.
All guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, private plunge pools, and sofa beds. Other amenities include air conditioning and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bongani Mountain Lodge Amenities
Bongani Mountain Lodge features a full-service spa, 2 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a children's pool. The lodge offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the lodge's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and a meeting/conference room. This Kruger National Park lodge also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Bongani Mountain Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Airport transportation
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Health club
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary reception
- Year Built 1981
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - children's
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Partially open bathroom
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Private plunge pool
Bongani Mountain Lodge has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials and body treatments.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Bongani Mountain Lodge Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Collection from the Welcome Centre takes place at noon, 1 PM, 2 PM, and 3 PM. If planning to arrive outside any of these times, guests will incur an extra charge of R 250 (per vehicle, per way). Guests are advised to contact the property in advance and coordinate their arrival around these times.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Minimum guest age is 18
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of South Africa will be charged the national value-added tax
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Additional Details
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.