Availability: ibis Paris Porte d'Orléans
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Eco-friendly hotel in Montrouge (Cite Universitaire)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Montrouge (Cite Universitaire), close to Parc Montsouris, Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art, and Tour Montparnasse. Also nearby are Maison des Examens and Paris Catacombs.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, ibis Paris Porte d'Orléans provides a safe deposit box at the front desk, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and self parking (subject to charges).
All guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ibis Paris Porte d'Orléans Amenities
Ibis Paris Porte d'Orléans features complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shower only
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
ibis Paris Porte d'Orléans Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.