Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
- 1 king
Downtown Central Zone hotel with health club
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Walk to attractions
This 229-room hotel is within walking distance of most Central Zone attractions, including the Macroplaza and Santa Lucia Riverwalk (2 blocks) and the Old Quarter (4 blocks).
Pool, fitness center
Los Vitrales, the hotel's fine-dining restaurant, and complimentary business center are both open 24 hours. A health club includes a pool, tennis court, racquet court and fitness center.
Sweet Sleeper beds
Guestrooms feature Sheraton's signature Sweet Sleeper Beds, sitting areas with loveseats and desks, marble bathrooms, and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A small health spa offers massage, facials, reflexology, waxing, and hair and nail care. A 24-hour business center contains three computers with complimentary high-speed Internet connections. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the hotel's restaurant and bar.
The Link@Sheraton interactive lounge is part of the lobby and serves as a place where guests can work, relax or stay in touch with family and friends.
Valet parking is available for a surcharge.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Valet parking
- Self parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 229
- Express check-in
- Security guard
- Medical assistance available
- Beauty services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Tennis on site
- Number of floors - 12
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Valet parking, Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
Los Vitrales Restaurant - Fine-dining restaurant open 24 hours a day. Stained-glass ceiling, brass "street" lamps, and silk plants and palm trees. Buffet and à la carte breakfasts, lunches, dinners. Sunday brunch buffet with live music. Mexican and international dishes.
Le Pavillon Sports Bar - Club-like ambience with sports on TVs. Open late afternoon to late night. Closed Sundays.
Located in the hotel's health club and accessible by a second-story enclosed walkway is an 11.5-by-4.5-meter (38-by-15-ft) outdoor swimming pool surrounded by a sundeck furnished with padded lounge chairs and umbrella tables. Adjacent is a lighted, hard-surface tennis court (surcharge). Inside the health club are a complimentary fitness center with cardio machines, weight machines, and free weights; complimentary men's and women's saunas, steam rooms, and three-person spa tubs; and a racquetball/squash court (surcharge). Spinning classes (surcharges) are offered four mornings a week.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 126 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): MXN 126 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: MXN 126 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: MXN 70 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: MXN 270 per pet, per night plus MXN 1330 one-time cleaning fee
- Pet deposit: MXN 270 per night
- Late check-out fee: MXN 500