Availability: Le Mirador Kempinski Lake Geneva
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Balcony, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Winter wonderland with a full-service spa
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Conveniently located near ski facilities, this Chardonne resort is in the mountains, within the vicinity of Lavaux Vineyard Terraces and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. Area attractions also include Freddie Mercury Statue and Corniche Lavaux Vineyards.
Le Mirador Kempinski Lake Geneva guests can head out to the slopes, sip drinks at the bar/lounge, and enjoy an indoor pool and a full-service spa.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Mirador Kempinski Lake Geneva Amenities
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. This mountain resort's ski shuttle (surcharge) will get you to the slopes in no time. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the resort's bar.
The resort offers a coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury resort also offers ski storage, an indoor pool, and a health club. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Le Mirador Kempinski Lake Geneva is a smoke-free property.
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 67
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Number of floors - 3
- Tennis on site
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 600
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference center
- Year Built 1904
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 6458
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Le Patio - This restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Le Trianon - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily
Le Chalet - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
Spa Givenchy has 10 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a mud bath, a sauna, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Sauna in spa
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Le Mirador Kempinski Lake Geneva Policies & Fees
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 6.5 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CHF 45 for adults and CHF 25 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CHF 390 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: CHF 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CHF 35 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.