Book your room at Albergo Diffuso Monopoli
Get an overview of this hotelApartment in Monopoli with bar/lounge
Collect 200 points
Situated in Monopoli, this apartment is steps from Cathedral of Romualdo Museum and Cathedral Basilica of SS. Mary of Madia. Parco Belvedere Lama is 0.6 mi (1 km) away.
This apartment features a bar/lounge, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a garden.
All 15 apartments provide refrigerators, room service, and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include free bottled water, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Housekeeping is available once per stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Albergo Diffuso Monopoli features tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and concierge services. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 2012
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per accommodation, per night
- Cash deposit: EUR 150.00 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).