Availability: Residence Inn by Marriott Moncton
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Moncton eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Moncton Capitol Theatre, Moncton Market, and Theatre L'Escaouette. Also nearby are Champlain Place Mall and Crystal Palace.
In addition to a restaurant, Residence Inn by Marriott Moncton features an indoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Inn by Marriott Moncton Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Residence Inn by Marriott Moncton provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. Event facilities measure 800 square feet (72 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Residence Inn by Marriott Moncton is a smoke-free property.
- Spa tub
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space size (meters) - 72
- Conference space size (feet) - 800
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 133
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- DVD player
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast each morning.
The Keg Steakhouse - This steakhouse serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
Residence Inn by Marriott Moncton Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, Carte Blanche, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 12.50 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 12.50 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 75 per stay
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.