Book your room at Riviera Marriott La Porte de Monaco
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
4-star hotel in Cap d'Ail (Port de Cap d'Ail) near Exotic Garden
This hotel is located in Cap d'Ail (Port de Cap d'Ail), close to Louis II Stadium, Chapiteau Espace Fontvieille, and Exotic Garden. Also nearby are Prince's Palace and Casino Monte Carlo.
In addition to a restaurant, Riviera Marriott La Porte de Monaco features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a marina and a poolside bar.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to a marina, Riviera Marriott La Porte de Monaco features an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 6534 square feet (607 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A cruise ship terminal shuttle and a casino shuttle are complimentary for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Casino shuttle (complimentary)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (complimentary)
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 186
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Marina on site
- Number of floors - 11
- Meeting rooms
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference space size (meters) - 607
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 6534
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1995
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 19.95 EUR per day ), Wired internet access ( 19.95 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Brasserie Le Cap - This brasserie is located by the pool. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A marina and a health club are featured at the hotel. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Riviera Marriott La Porte de Monaco
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per day
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.