Book your room at Hotel Santa Lucia
Hotel in Minori near Roman Villa
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated near the beach in the city center, this hotel is close to Roman Villa, Villa Rufolo, and Paper Mill Museum. Also nearby are Municipal Museum of Amalfi and Cathedral of Amalfi.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Santa Lucia features a marina. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Santa Lucia
This Minori hotel has its very own private beach. Hotel Santa Lucia features a marina. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This Minori hotel also offers a library, room service (during limited hours), and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in 2010.
- Private beach nearby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 100
- 24-hour front desk
- Television in lobby
- Number of floors - 3
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Marina on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1960
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 3.00 EUR per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 3 EUR per stay ), Wired high-speed internet ( 3 EUR per stay )
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
SANTA LUCIA - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Basketball on site
- Fishing on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 3 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day (in/out privileges)
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.