Availability: Residence House Aramis Down Town
Basic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests
Apartment in Milan (Navigli) near Basilica di S. Eustorgio
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This apartment is located in Milan (Navigli), close to Basilica of Sant'Eustorgio, Basilica di S. Eustorgio, and Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio. Also nearby are Leonardo da Vinci Museum of Science and Technology and Cathedral of Milan.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Residence House Aramis Down Town provides a coffee shop/café, ski storage, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, kitchenettes, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence House Aramis Down Town Amenities
Dining options at the apartment include a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Milan apartment also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a casino shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle.
Residence House Aramis Down Town has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Lazy river
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Complimentary reception
- Year Built 1980
- 24-hour business center
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking nearby, Offsite parking discounted rates available, Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Frette Italian sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
- Espresso maker
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 11:30 AM on weekdays.
Maharaja Indian Lounge - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Outdoor treatment areas
Residence House Aramis Down Town Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be closed during the following times:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 9 PM.
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax ranges from EUR 2 to EUR 5 per person, per night. The tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply from the 15th consecutive night of stay onwards for residence-hotels only, to residents of Milan, or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 15
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Cleaning fees vary based on length of stay and unit size
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 5 and EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: EUR 60
- Late check-out fee: EUR 90
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay (cash only)
- Breakage deposit: EUR 300 per stay (for guests under 25 years old)
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 10 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the apartment prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 5 June to 1 September. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EU Ecolabel, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.