Availability: Nhow Milano
StandardMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
SuperiorMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive roomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Standard room for single useMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior room for single useMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Executive room for single useMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Junior Suite Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Design hotel close subway and Navigli with free Wi-Fi and breakfast included
Collect 200 points.*
Subway 10 minutes away
The hotel is located in a residential and lively district near Navigli. It takes a 10-minute walk to reach the underground station “Porta Genova” that allows an easy access to the Dome and the train station.
Steam bath and gym
In addition to a restaurant and a bar decorated with art pieces, the property features a fitness center and a steam bath perfect to relax after a long day of work. Parking slots are available for a surcharge.
Guestrooms feature a private bathroom with a color-therapy shower or bathtub, hairdryer and complimentary toiletry kit. Other amenities include free Wi-Fi access, air conditioning, mini bar, safe, and more.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Nhow Milano Amenities
The hotel is in the South of Milan, in the Navigli area, near the subway station of Porta Genova. The property offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services, in addition to a limited onsite parking available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharges apply).
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 246
- Number of floors - 4
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2006
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pillow menu
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Individually decorated
The hotel boasts a sophisticated restaurant that serves innovative renditions of traditional Mediterranean dishes. Guest may also enjoy fabulous cocktails and light meals in a fancy lounge bar. It is the ideal place to appreciate the thrill of an alternative experience, while enjoying top quality service. This experimental space creates an original and highly evocative setting for all to enjoy. Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a steam room and a fitness facility.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Nhow Milano Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residence-hotels, to residents of Milan, or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 8
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per room, per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.