Book your room at Milan Marriott Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Executive LevelMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Business-oriented hotel in Art Nouveau district
In business district
The Milan Marriott Hotel is located in the heart of Milan, within easy reach of Fiera Milano City, Teatro Ventaglio Nazionale, Museo Cenacolo Vinciano, Santa Maria Delle Grazie, and Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio. The Wagner Metro Station is 0.4 miles away.
This hotel features multifunctional space, a business center, as well as meeting and conference rooms. Wireless Internet access is also available.
The 321 recently renovated guestrooms are luxuriously decorated, and feature wireless Internet access, air conditioning, Marriott Revive bedding, and satellite TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The Milan Marriott Hotel is located within easy reach of the city center and close to many boutiques, restaurants, theatres and museums.
The Restaurant La Brasserie de Milan features an open view kitchen and offers regional and Mediterranean cuisine.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available. Other amenities include a fitness center, a gift shop, and complimentary newspapers.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 321
- Number of floors - 7
- Year Built 1993
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
La Brasserie de Milan - Features an open view kitchen and offers regional and Mediterranean cuisine and fine wines. Menu is à la carte showcasing seasonal ingredients. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served.
Club Bar - Open from 8 AM to 5 PM. It serves coffees, drinks and snacks.
Bar 66 - Open from 5 PM to 1 AM. It provides a relaxing atmosphere and music.
The fine print for Milan Marriott Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 18 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.