Availability: Hotel Brianza
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family-friendly hotel with a bar/lounge, in Milan (Porta Venezia - Corso Buenos Aires)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Milan, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Indro Montanelli Public Gardens, Spazio Oberdan, and Planetario di Milano. Also nearby are Corso Buenos Aires and Via della Spiga.
Hotel Brianza offers a complimentary continental breakfast. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Brianza Amenities
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access ( £3.00 EUR )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( £3.00 EUR / per day ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( £3.00 EUR / per day )
- Room Amenities
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Hotel Brianza Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residence-hotels, to residents of Milan, or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 3 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 3 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90 per adult
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.