Availability: Best Western Hotel St. George
Central Milan boutique hotel with concierge services
Collect 200 points.*
Near shops and trains
This Milan hotel is just a 2-minute walk from the Corso Buenos Aires shopping street, 4 blocks from the Public Gardens, and 1 km (0.6 mi) from the main train station. Il Duomo is 2.2 km (1.3 mi) away.
Property highlights include a terrace, multilingual concierge services, and lobby computer station with free Internet access.
Air-conditioned guestrooms feature 32-inch televisions with satellite and pay-per-view channels. Wireless Internet access is available. Minibars are provided. All rooms are non-smoking.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 9 August and 22 August.This information supersedes all other information in this property's description that relates to these amenities.
Best Western Hotel St. George Amenities
Renovated in 2010, St. George Hotel offers a bar, and guests receive a discount at a nearby restaurant. St. George Hotel also offers multilingual concierge services and a lobby computer station with complimentary Internet access. All interior common areas are smoke-free. Smoking is permitted on the large terrace adjoining the lobby.
Onsite parking is provided only for dropping off and picking up guests and luggage. Other parking (surcharge) is available on a nearby street. The hotel offers shuttle service (surcharge) to and from the airport.
During the summer months, the St. George Hotel features the Roof Top Lounge Bar. Guests can enjoy a view of Rome's rooftops, terraces and domes while sipping a drink or dining.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Year Built 1967
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually decorated
Guests of the Hotel St. George enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- In-room accessibility
Best Western Hotel St. George Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests can arrange early or late check-in by contacting the property directly, using contact information in the confirmation received after booking via this website.
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residence-hotels, to residents of Milan, or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Legambiente Turismo thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.