Availability: Pension Café Seelos
Hotel with a bar/lounge, near the slopes
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Mieming hotel is located in the mountains, convenient to Stams Abbey winter sports such as cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. Area attractions also include Sebensee and Ehrwalder Alm.
Skiing and snowboarding are not the only attractions at Pension Café Seelos, where you can sip cocktails at the bar/lounge and take advantage of ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, and separate sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pension Café Seelos Amenities
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This ski hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a terrace, and ski storage.
Pension Café Seelos has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski storage
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Premium bedding
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Flat-panel TV
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Pension Café Seelos Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be closed during the following times:
- Wednesday - Monday: closed after 10 PMSpecial Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 8 PM.
Guests planning to arrive on a Tuesday must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
Debit cards not accepted
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).