Book your room at Appart'City Nancy
Studio, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard ApartmentMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Large superior apartment - 5 paxMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 1 infant)
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Residence located in Nancy
Situated in Nancy, this residence is close to Marcel Picot Stadium, Place Stanislas, and Musee des Beaux-arts. Also nearby are Musee de l'Ecole de Nancy and Nancy Cathedral.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), Appart'City Nancy provides laundry facilities, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and a garden.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Appart'City Nancy features multilingual staff, a garden, and laundry facilities. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 161
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2003
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be open during the following times:
On arrival day, room keys can only be collected after 3 PM.
Guests planning to arrive outside reception hours must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival to receive late check-in instructions.
Weekdays: 8 AM-midday, 3 PM-8 PM
Saturdays: 8 AM-midday, 2 PM-5 PM
Public holidays: closed
Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site. No breakfast on Sundays and bank holidays.
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.5 for adults and EUR 6.9 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6.5 per night