Book your room at Quay West Suites Melbourne
Queen Studio SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
King Studio SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe One Bedroom SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe One Bedroom Suite - River ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Premium One Bedroom Suite - City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior One Bedroom SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
5-star luxury aparthotel in Southbank near Federation Square
This luxury aparthotel is located in the heart of Southbank, walking distance from Hamer Hall, Federation Square, and Eureka Tower. Also nearby are Crown Casino and National Gallery of Victoria.
In addition to a restaurant, Quay West Suites Melbourne features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Quay West Suites Melbourne provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The aparthotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4304 square feet (400 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This luxury aparthotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Quay West Suites Melbourne has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 114
- Number of floors - 15
- Conference space size (meters) - 400
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Conference space size (feet) - 4304
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired internet access (29.00 AUD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (29.00 AUD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Jarrah Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
The fine print for Quay West Suites Melbourne
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 34.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 29.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 29.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: AUD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Apartment Hotel property is rated 5 stars.